Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The past month in pictures!

It's been quite a while...I think that this is the longest that I have gone without posting.  To summarize what's been going on in the last while, here are some photos!

This restaurant is called 东北人 (East North People). The food is from around Beijing, and is delicious! I was
able to go with a few friends who were free for an evening of fun in a nearby city!

Here is a mural of 'Macau' in cow print, which I loved, because my dad always joked: where's mah cow? 


The Harlem Globe Trotters came to Macau!  I went with some coworkers and friends. One friend is not pictured.

If you don't know, durian is a Southeast Asian fruit that is quite pungent.  I don't appreciate the taste,
but many Asians do. Here's durian cheesecake! It was found at a restaurant called
the Venice Restaurant that serves delicious Australian steaks.  It was a great find in Asia!

I ate this delicious desert at a local restaurant! I want to go again!

Here are some coworkers and friends from a nearby city who got together to go bowling and eat dimsum!  It was delicious and a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment