
I turned 25 this year. Ahh! I know that more than half of the people reading this will say that I am so young, but I feel quite old...a quarter century! It was kind of fun to celebrate another birthday, though. I went to Papa Johns. Yep--we have one! The only thing is that you have to cross the boarder into Mainland and brave the Chinese-only bus map to make it there! On my way, I treated myself to a pedicure (which was probably unsanitary and thus not worth it, though my toes look amazing...) and I got my zipper fixed on my jacket. We had a total of 11 people come--4 foreigners and the rest from Zhuhai or Macau! It was fun to be able to gather together with some friends and to eat pizza together! it was a little strange, because the friends were all from different aspects of my life here: some were from the English center (but didn't know each other because they came to different events), and some were not. It was an interesting mix of people. I have a picture of the group, but it's on my friend's phone: I don't have it yet! In some ways, I am glad that Papa John's isn't in Macau, because I would eat there WAY too often! They serve their pizza with garlic sauce and a pickled jalepeño, which a friend and I challenged each other to eat!
No comments:
Post a Comment