Wednesday, April 25, 2012

我很忙!

The title of this post says it all: I am very busy!

It's been a crazy week.  I am preparing to go on a service trip to give out scholarships to children in a small village.  These children don't have enough money to go to school, so the scholarships help out with that.  I leave on Saturday to meet my group, and then on Sunday morning we head out bright and early on a relatively long van ride.  Then, we'll spend 3 days, I believe, in the small village, then we'll return home.  It's a quick trip, but that's all I could really take off of work.  I think that in the process, and while I have some free time before and after the trip, I will be getting my hair cut.  I'll try to get a before and after photo :)

I will get back and teach for 2 days, and then I am off to Thailand to see some college friends!  One of my friends is getting married, so another friend and I decided to go to celebrate with her!  I will be there for about 3 days, so a very short trip.

Besides that, I have been working on planning ahead before my 'vacations'.  I want to make sure that my lessons are all planned so that I do not have to worry about them when I am traveling. So far I am all planned for the 2 days after I get back, and mostly planned for the rest of the classes that week!  That's exciting :)

That's all for now, I think.

How has your week been?  Let me know in a comment or e-mail :)

No comments:

Post a Comment