So I guess it's time for some updates, huh?! I haven't been updating as often as I should, so again, I apologize about that. Sometimes it just feels like I am in the groove of life, and I forget that it's interesting to other people, so I don't!
Well, to start out, I found out the importance of running my dehumidifier all the time. I found mold on multiple items of clothing/bags today, and now I need to find a way to get rid of it. One is a dry-clean-only kind of a deal, so we'll see what happens with that.
I am starting to plan my trip home. My ticket has not been purchased yet, but pending the approval of my supervisor, I have the flights picked out. I already have a couple places booked, so please let me know if you'd like to have me to your house or church to talk about Macau!
Easter was great--I'll write about it in my next post that should be coming up prettyyy soon!
Enjoy your day!
No comments:
Post a Comment