- My family and I travelled to Beijing, and we saw the Great Wall of China, among other popular tourist destinations!
- We got a new pastor! He arrived over Chinese New Year, and has been here preaching for us and sharing communion with us, which before now was a rarity.
- There has been some restructuring around here, which we are all adjusting too. I am still waiting to see what changes will be made.
- A team from South Dakota was supposed to come here on a Friday, but the snow in America (Thanks, America) caused them to be delayed, which cancelled their trip. They were able to go to Hong Kong, but they couldn't make it to Macau.
- A team from Nebraska came! It was exciting to spend some time with them. I hadn't spent time with a group of people my age from almost the same hometown as me in quite a long time. It was very nice to meet them and spend time with them. It was very encouraging to speak to them and to hear what they had to say, and to see their excitement for China :)
- I am currently searching for the answers to the question, "So, what about next year?" I don't know the answer yet, and I ask for prayers for guidance as I find my options. I thought I had it figured out, but I found out the other day that what I had planned was not possible at the time being, so I am searching for other options. Staying here is an option, but I am not set on it yet.
That's the skeleton list of major events. Of course we have had classes like normal, and we've been spending time with our students as always. It is always fun!
Sorry I haven't updated lately. It hasn't been at the front of my mind, and I will try to put it there again.
No comments:
Post a Comment