I have been presenting at various places across Wisconsin, Iowa, and Minnesota, and even Florida! I am arriving back in South Dakota today, where I will remain for the rest of my home service, unless I take a quick trip to Iowa or Minnesota, which is doable, and possible.
Some people were wondering what to send me in care packages. The best thing about those is the surprise of what's in it ;) I can get most things in Macau, but there are a select few that I cannot. Just in case you'd like some suggestions... by all means you do not need to include all!
- Root Beer (Regular or Diet: no preference. But A&W or Barks or Sprecher is the best!)
- Peanut Butter M&Ms.
- Cinnamon flavored gum
- Letters
- Beef Jerky (you can get it in Macau, but it's different)
- Trail Mix
- Candy bars
- Peanut Butter M&Ms
- 1000 Grand
- Milky Way
- etc
- Powdered soup mix (such as Chicken Tortilla Soup)
- Crystal Lite packets
- Taco Seasonings
- Barbecue Sauce (Famous Daves or Buffalo Wild Wings Honey BBQ are my fav's!)
PLEASE DO NOT SEND: anything that would expire after a month without refrigeration. It can take up to 6 weeks for packages to arrive, depending on the postal service's sending time in both countries. Examples of things to NOT send are:
- Milk...or other dairy products
- Most homemade cookies (unfortunately)
- Bread
- Apple Pie
- Pre-made soup...wouldn't travel too well ;)
- I think you get the picture... :D
I think that's about all that I have for now. I appreciate your support both in the past and in the future! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment