Ok, so not ALL my bags are packed, but it goes with the song.
I am 2 days away from departure. I'll be in Denver 48 hours from now, if I'm not mistaken. Possibly between Denver and San Francisco.
I am ready to go, though. I had my installation/commissioning and a potluck in my honor yesterday, so I have officially been sent off, and now am an official Lay Minister. I'm glad that my major can be incorporated into my career, because that means my 3.5 years of college were worthwhile ;) (haha even if I wouldn't be considered a lay minister, I would still consider it worthwhile!)
Right now 2 of my college friends, Rebekah and Rachel, are here. I am so excited to spend the entire day today with them! I don't know what we're going to do, but I am just pumped to see them! :)
My friend Amanda leaves for Taiwan TODAY! :) She is going to be a missionary there, and I would like to ask you to say a quick prayer for her in her ministry!
I think that's all I have for you today. But 2 days: wow! God is surely making this happen. Thank God for His provision all throughout the application and preparation process of this, and please ask God to give me the same provision while I am in Macau!
No comments:
Post a Comment