Saturday, August 6, 2011

lots of stuff to do

So I have lots of stuff to do!  That's a good thing, I think.  But I looked at the list that I have as my previous post, and realized...I am about half way done with that list right now.  That's INSANE!  I have a similar list posted on my white board, and it's soooo strange to watch the items disappear!

Well, I wanted to let you know that I made a new link up top...it's called Alissa's Story.  The link is different than About Alissa, because instead of just talking about who I am, it talks about how I became a missionary.  It's a long story, because I didn't just wake up one day saying, "I think I'm gonna be a missionary."  But I think that this will help answer some people's questions, and it is a good thing for me to share with you.

Well, I am off to get my new contacts, and then to get some shots.  Oh--good news.  I do NOT have Tuberculosis   Haha...They wanted to test me just to make sure, and when they did the reading, it was a little scary because my arm is still red and sensitive where they gave me the test (it actually still is 3 days after the test).  So they had to get a doctor to come in to make sure that I didn't have it.  And I don't :)  But I have a few shots to take, and it will be fun (wishful thinking).

I am having coffee (or hot chocolate, since I don't drink coffee!) this afternoon with another 'new' missionary, and we're gonna just talk about life, fundraising, and whatever else comes up :)  It's gonna be so much fun! I am excited to talk to her.

I think that's about all for today.  I always write way too much in my posts!  Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment